Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Charles Center South Reflections

I thought I'd check out the other side of Charles Center South, so I walked into Charles Center Plaza and up a ramp that took me around the Federal Building.

As you can see, the view is quite nice at about 6pm, with great reflections of the M&T Bank Building (1973) and Baltimore's original skyscraper, the Bank of America Building (1929.)

A federal security officer came by to check me out - his concern was that I not take photos of the Federal Building (which, unfortunately, is not a very good-looking building.) I showed him what I was doing on the LCD screen of my digicam, and it turns out that he's a photographer himself. We chatted a bit, and he invited me to stop by again to talk photography!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see homeland security is not trampling photographers!

Also glad to know they are watching out for bad guys.

Oh nice pic, too.