Friday, October 17, 2008

My Photos Are In the Toilet!

Last month, we already established that most of my photos suck. And now, it seems, some of my photos are in the toilet!

Actually, I walked into our powder room last Sunday monring as light was squeezing through almost-closed blinds. The light made an interesting pattern on the toilet; I especially liked the multiple ways the alternating bands of shadow and light curved.

So natch, I grabbed my Canon XSi and started snapping some pictures, as my wife once more looked on bemusedly. She's long gotten used to me taking photos of seemingly mundane and unbeautiful things.

No potty-mouthed remarks about this one, please.

1 comment:

Mary Cummings said...

What a great catch. I love the patterns but must admit that I really had to look for the toilet!