Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The Lost Blog

My blog, Imagine There's An Image is now read-only.

Somehow, I lost all access to my original Google account, meaning GMail, Blogger, and a host of other services. One day, my password just stopped working. I've gone through all of the things Google tells you to go through to recover my access, but to no avail.

So here I am with 2nd Exposure, a new blog under my new Google account.Charles Lee performs in Baltimore Inner Harbor


As with the old blog, this one will be primarily for and about photography and photographers.

To start things off on a good note (ouch! bad pun!), here's a photo of an amazing entertainer, Charles Lee, taken at Inner Harbor in Baltimore last Friday. Mr. Lee thrilled us and brought smiles to all of us in the lunchtime crowd with his renditions of Motown classics.

No comments: